Monday, October 1, 2012

Endometriosis and Cervical Cancer

Do you ever think that someone will ever come with a cure for this painful desease? Does anyone feel that the treatments last for a moment and the pain/heavy bleeding returns?

For the woman who have or had cervical cancer do you believe that the procedures and treatments are invasive or not really? Would you rather have the cervix removed versus saving it and undergoing treatments that may or may not work?

I am asking these questions because the last two always ran through my mind before my cervix was removed. The first question I am constantly asking myself, because there are so many of us suffering from this desease which no doctor seems to know how it comes about and how to cure it..... only ways to somewhat treat it.

Please reach out and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment