Monday, October 8, 2012

There can be a gift given with Endometriosis

I wanted to let my fellow women know not to give up on having a child or children. I say this because I was told that I was unable to conceive due to two things, one, because the Endo was very advanced and two, the medication I was given for treatment sent me into early menapause. When I was 23 I gave birth to a healthy baby girl who the doctors thought would never develop due to the treatments and for the damage to my uterus from having Endo at that time over three years, and therefore they would have to medically remove the fetus from my womb but, none of that happened and she's now 9. However, understand that you will need more bed rest than the average pregnant woman due to the uterus being weak and when out wear a maternity belt to help in releaseing pressure off the uterus. So, it's not over no matter what the Doctors say because your Faith and Hope out weighs the can nots.

No comments:

Post a Comment